6 hours ago
Are you making any of these 9 mistakes?
1. People follow pages who’s content they are interested in. By flip-flopping with your content and not sticking to a set theme or niche it becomes very difficult to attract new followers.
2. Not creating your own branded content. With the exception of fan pages, people follow your page because they want to see you and your content. If you aren’t creating your own personalized content you’re making it much more difficult to build that connection with your audience.
3. Publishing poor quality content. This pretty straight forward. With all the high quality videos and photos on IG you must release your own quality content in order to keep up.
4. Hashtags are how people find you on Instagram. If you’re using irrelevant hashtags with no rhyme or reason it becomes so much harder to reach your target audience.
5. A consistent posting schedule builds trust with your audience. And when you’re audience expects you to post at a certain time it can also increase your early engagement!
6. Along the same line we have the importance of daily posting. Constantly taking days off between posting makes it difficult for your followers to know what to expect from you.
7. Engaging with other accounts is a key aspect to growth, if you haven’t included it in your growth strategies yet you really should!
8. Still not using IG stories? Instagram has stated that users spend 30% or more of their time watching stories as opposed to feeds. It’s time to get those extra views!
9. If you aren’t replying to comments your audience will simply stop interacting with your content. It’s really that simple.
Enjoy these tips? Like, comment and share to show support.
Follow 👉🏻 @bonaventure.ms for more