2 weeks ago
Do any of you have a puppy right now?! We’d love to see a pic! Just dm us!
What's worked for you to stop your puppy from chewing your stuff? Here’s what’s worked for us!
- Rotating which toys are available (keeps things interesting for them!)
- Provide different types of toys (stuffed, rope, rubber, chews, etc.)
- Use a gate or kennel when you can't supervise!
- Keep everything picked up, of course!
- A tired puppy is a good puppy! Provide daily walks + training sessions
Do you have any tips to share? Let us know in the comments! 👇